Friday, September 26, 2008

A series of unfortunate events

The care free beautiful woman you see in the post before is no more. My Prince charming of 2 years has finally left me for good. Struggling to come to terms with my loneliness, I have been constantly reinventing myself causing one disaster after another....its sad but I think its funny too.First I did the normal thing and got my nails and eyebrows done, that's always relaxing right? Wrong! I ended up with a bald face! So I went and got hood pierced and got a new tattoo. Not impulsive cuz I've been planning this for years, just never got off my butt and did it! My good friend got her hood pierced too...cuz she loves me! Prince charming came for the tat but that was even more painful. Anywho...here's the tat! And of course...since the classic is this weekend and I'm "officially and irreversibly" single, I decided to get a new do lol. Unfortunately I just ended up looking like peggy bundy! Oh well viva la ATL! I'm still gonna have fun!

No comments: